Creating a Vlog is as simple as making a reaction. You need the REACTION.CAM app on your phone. You can download it at www.reaction.cam/app. Once you have the app, just follow these steps to get started:
- Login or Create an account
- Update your profile page! You profile help others know more about you and makes it easier for them to find your social media accounts.
- Tap on the yellow “+” sign at the bottom of the screen
- You’ll be able to select from Reaction, Vlog, or Upload.
- After selecting Vlog, your camera should be activated.
- To start recording your reaction, tap on the big red circle on the bottom of the screen.
- You can flip the camera around while recording if you’d like.
- And simply tap the circle again when you’re done!
- Congratulations! You have your Vlog!
- You can now post and share your Vlog to your channel and your social media accounts.
If you bump into any trouble, get in touch with REACTION.CAM Support by submitting a request on the App or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.