That’s easy! First you need the REACTION.CAM app on your phone. You can download it at www.reaction.cam/app. Once you have the app, just follow these steps to get started:
- Login or Create an account
- Update your profile page! You profile help others know more about you and makes it easier for them to find your social media accounts.
- Tap on the yellow “+” sign at the bottom of the screen
- You’ll be able to select from Reaction, Vlog, or Upload.
- After selecting Reaction, you can search for anything you want! Just type in what you want to react to, from YouTube videos to web pages. You can react to ANYTHING!
- To start recording your reaction, tap on the big red circle on the bottom of the screen. *remember to position yourself so that you will be in frame*
- And simply tap the circle again when you’re done!
- Congratulations! You have your first reaction video!
- You can now post and share your reaction video to your channel and your social media accounts.
If you bump into any trouble, get in touch with REACTION.CAM Support by submitting a request on the App or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.